Tuesday 17 February 2009

Small print...

While you have your thinking caps on, I thought it best to put a few terms in place for my 40 things to do.

I've already stated nothing harmful or disgusting. That covers a lot of bases. Also, it cuts out any insurance.

Most things will probably have to be London based - but I would be willing to travel 40 miles from the M25 or up to one hour and 40 minutes by train from any main central London Station (that's King's Cross, Euston, Paddington, Victoria, Charing Cross, London Bridge or Fenchurch Street). I can't drive, but I'm happy to use any bus/train/tram/bicycle-type transport.

Any costs must not exceed £40.

Any activities have to be done within a day, or a 24-hour period.

If I think of anything else, I'll post it up asap!

In the meantime, check out this track by The Capes, Tightly Wound, which is currently playing as a soundbed for a trail for  a programme called Grow Your Own Drugs on BBC2. Danny looked after these guys a few years ago and although they have now moved on to other projects like Spring Tigers, it's nice to hear a blast from the (recent) past. More Capes here. And here's a nice picture of them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Blogger!!
    Welcome to the world...
    Laserquest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we go to Borough Market one day please?

    ReplyDelete

Speak your brainz here: